ELITE ADVISOR ACADEMY
***Only for advisors in the Team Based Model Training Program who have completed Weeks 3-6***
Are you ready to take your success with the Team Based Model to the next level? During this 2-day event we're going to give you everything we've got to help you build relationships with business owners and accountants.
Here's a look at some of the things we'll cover over these
1. Mindset - The number one thing ALL our successful clients have done and you must do if you want to hit your goals.
2. Activity - An HONEST review of your activity and what will need to be adjusted to breakout of your current comfort zone.
3. Review - Detailed review of the 5-phase process required to build successful relationships with business owners and accountants.
4. Top Planning Strategies - Overview of the top planning strategies our successful advisors are using (including Cost Segregation, Charitable LLCs, Cost Remediation, and many more) with special guest input.
5. Revenue Opportunities - Detailed discussion on the revenue opportunities available through working with our team of professionals.
6. Panel Discussion - Hear from a panel of our successful advisors about their experiences with the Team Based Model!
7. CPA Discussion - Live discussion with a CPA who has partnered with one of our advisors to hear a first-hand CPA perspective on what you NEED TO KNOW when working with CPAs.
8. One-on-One Consultations – You’ll sit down with one of our coaches to review your individual progress thus far and map out a 6-month plan to get your relationships with business owners and CPAs to the next level.
Travel: We are located approximately 10 minutes from the San Diego International Airport (www.san.org). We suggest you use Uber, Lyft, or a taxi to get to your hotel and/or event location. We do not suggest you get a rental car, as everything is walking distance. If you are driving to the event, there is a parking garage for a daily rate.
Dress Code: Business Casual
Meals: Breakfast and lunch will be provided by Elite Resource Team each day. If you have any special dietary needs please let us know.
DETAILS AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
Next Event: Thursday, August 13th & Friday, August 14th, 2020
Location: San Diego. Exact location will be provided once registered.
Note: This event is currently free of charge. However, you will be charged a $250 cancellation fee if you register, but then fail to notify us at least 1 week prior to the event that you cannot or will no longer attend.